We bring you the best collection of farewell messages to colleagues. Send these messages to your friends & colleague to saying goodbye.
Also check: Goodbye SMS, Messages, Wishes, Quotes
Best Farewell Messages
1. Congratulations! May you bloom with success every day!
2. I’ll miss you and think of you. Thank you for the good times and sweet memories that we shared together.
3. Your resignation may have left a small empty cubicle in the office but your departure has left a large empty space in my heart. Congratulations on finding a new job, we will miss you.
4. This is such an exciting opportunity for you, but we still can’t believe you’re leaving. Please keep in touch!
5. It didn’t take long for me to see you as my friend, rather than my colleague. I’m lucky to have worked with you, and I’ll miss you. Let’s keep in touch.
6. Wishing you much joy & happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life.
7. I’ve really enjoyed working with you. Good luck at your new job.
8. Life is about cherishing the past, facing the present, and moving ahead towards new milestones. Best Wishes for your future.
9. Don’t mistake it’s an end…Your farewell marks a new beginning in life. Here’s wishing success, happiness, and opportunities..!!
10. you as a partner at work was one of the best professional experiences in my career. Farewell.
Farewell Message To Employee
11. I’m seriously going to miss you here. Best of luck in your new endeavor. See you soon!
12. Good Bye and Good Luck for your bright future. We will miss you!
13. Thanks for being not just a great colleague, but a better friend. All the best buddy!
14. We wish you lots of success on your way. Sadly, we will not go this way together.
15. May God help you in all your endeavors, and always bring success to your doorstep.
16. While you might no longer work here, let’s keep working on our friendship. I’d love to stay in contact with you.
17. With your resignation, your employment in this company may finish. But the sweet memories of working with you will never diminish..Farewell
18. Wishing you the best in this next phase of your career. Congratulations, and best of luck!
I hope that your new place is full of fun and happiness. Take care, and wishing you all the best.
19. The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained. See you soon.
20. The only reason I am saying goodbye is so that I can get a chance to say hello again.
21. It’s an honor for our organization. To have someone like you. With your hard work, you have taken us to the top.
22. Having the privilege of working with you has been the highlight of my time here. Best of luck in your new position!
23. Dear colleague, now that you’re leaving..I’ll have to look for a new partner in crime 😉 Good Luck.
24. Working in this office without you will be so boring. We’ll miss having a wonderful colleague like you. Good luck in your future endeavors!
25. You may no longer be my coworker, but you’ll continue to be my friend. Good luck at your new job!
26. Monthly targets and performance appraisals will come and go, but the memories of working with a colleague like you will stay in my forever. Farewell.
27. While it pains me to bid you farewell as you start a new phase of your career, I sincerely wish you continued success in all your future endeavors.
28. Sorry, for all the times I may have unknowingly hurt your feelings and caused you pain. Goodbye my friend, until we meet again.
29. Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done! Keep moving forward!
30. Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting…Miss you!!
Farewell Message To Employee
31. May your future go as bright as the afternoon sun..Give in your best shot and keep your spirits high…Let the world see and recognize your number one…With success and fame may you soar high. Good Luck!
32. I’ve learned a lot working with you these past years. I know you’ll be successful in your new position. Thank you and farewell, friend!
33. We dropped by to say we will miss lots! All the best to you..!!
34. Just a note to say…As you move into a new venture…May luck and success always be with you!
35. I hope the next place that you work will rival the joy that you’ve had working here.
36. Goodbye! Keep in touch! I’ll miss the great times we had hanging out together!
37. I FEEL very LUCKY to know someone who is so HARD for me to say GOODBYE.
38. Saying goodbye to a friend like you is like saying goodbye to my own soul – it is just not possible.
39. It won’t be easy not having a friend as you close by..Go, take your wings my friend, and fly. May all your dreams come true. Good Luck & Best Wishes!
40. It has been an enriching experience to work with someone like you. You will remain my best colleague ever.
41. You’ve been an inspiration to all of us, and we’ve enjoyed working with you. We wish you success wherever you go. Farewell.
42. Have a wonderful life ahead. Hope you find the right direction that leads towards your dreams.
43. Wish you a smooth sailing ahead and a path full of joy. May all your dreams come true!
44. It’s time to say Farewell! Good luck and best wishes for your future ventures! We will miss you at…
45. Throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find the happiness that you had thought could never be yours.
46. You’ve been a friend, colleague, and mentor whom I have treasured so much. However, you’re bound for bigger and better things. Goodbye, mate!
47. Because we are in the office I may not let tears out of my eyes. But I want you to know that my heart will silently weep and cry. Farewell & Goodbye.
48. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. All the best.
49. I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too. Do you still want to go? Farewell.
50. Life and destiny can steal my best friend away from me but nothing can take away the precious memories. Goodbye, my friend.
Farewell Thank You Messages
51. Not a single effort of yours will go in vain. You will be rewarded for your pain. Your hard work will bring you a lot of gains. Wish you all the best for your future!
52. Your resignation is a cruel reminder that all good things in life must come to an end. You may have stopped being a colleague, but you’ll always remain my friend. Farewell.
53. Instead of saying farewell to you, I wish I could say fare-bad so that you come back and continue working with us. But I won’t..because I always wish the best for you. Farewell 🙂
54. As you take your new road, I wish you all the very best. May you live the life of your dreams each moment.
55. Farewell to the colleague to made lunch breaks awesome and added life to dull team meetings.
56. Dreams and aspirations will be fulfilled everywhere you go. Wish you farewell!
57. Life is a race, leave behind your worries. Think positive always and you will finally reach success. Good luck!
58. It had been a learning experience working with you. The team will never be the same without you. We miss you!
59. It was a great pleasure working with you my dear, We really appreciate your help you have rendered us, We will be missing you so much, All the very best!
60. The boss may be sad because of losing a hardworking and efficient employee, but we are sad because your heart-warming smile we will no longer see. Goodbye and farewell.
61. One of the most difficult words to say is ‘goodbye’. Stay in touch..!!
62. May your path to your destination be easy. Cheer up and don’t let this farewell take you down.
63. The secret to a happy workspace is having awesome colleagues like you..I’ll be missing you a lot. Best of Luck!!
64. You have been a friend through thick and thin, in joys and sorrows, you have been by my side. I shall be so lonely once you leave..farewell dearest friend.
65. We are definitely worried about how the performance of our team will decrease when a colleague like you leaves. But what’s more important, is that your absence will make all our hearts grieve. Goodbye.
66. As it is your last day with us, we’d like to thank you for being a great colleague. May you shine always.
67. Go ahead, enjoy your new job. We are friends forever!!
68. May you enjoy your life and achieve greater heights in your career. We wish you best of luck.
69. I want to hunt down the head hunter who hunted you and tell him that he has scored his best hunt ever. Farewell.
70. Rise up and be the best you can be, because your world is waiting for you.
Farewell Wishes for Friend
71. We are proud to have an employee like you as part of our team. Heartfelt congratulations and best wishes for your continued success.
72. Thanks a lot for all your support and encouragement. You are the best colleague I have ever met. Bye and keep in touch!
73. We met at hello. We’re about to be apart with Goodbye. But don’t worry, this is not the end, As in my heart, you will always be there. I’m gonna miss you.
74. Chance made us colleagues but the fun and laughter we share made us friends.
75. We wish you boundless success wherever you go! Do keep in touch.
76. Our teamwork hasn’t been the same since you left the office. We’re really missing your valuable contributions.
77. I will miss you in each pantry break, coffee chat, after hours gossips, and simple hand waves. This good bye wish sends you on a successful path. Take care, my friend.
78. A wave, a tear, a farewell, forever it will be a special moment. You will be missed..!!
79. NEVER in my life have I EVER thought that I would want to work with a colleague FOREVER – until I started working with YOU. Farewell, I will miss you.
80. Today our team is going to lose its sense of humor and its heartbeat. Farewell to the colleague who made every day seem like a treat.
81. May God bless you and help you achieve your dreams. Do not forget us. We will always be there for you whenever you need us.
82. If our team were a car, you would be the fuel that accelerates it to its limits. We will miss you!
83. Hope this farewell gives us another opportunity to meet in the future.
84. You know that you are the best, leave aside the rest. All the very best!
85. It was a pleasure working with you. All the very best.
86. A lot of people wait for opportunities to come and knock on their door. Only few people like you step out to look for them. No wonder, you are a winner.
87. The cold meeting room walls will now feel colder without the warmth of a helpful and considerate colleague like you. Farewell.
88. I will miss my colleague and best friend, but the sweet memories we shared together will stay in my heart forever. You are the best staff I have ever worked with. Goodbye!
89. You’ll be always remembered with love and warmth. Wishing you all the best for the future!
90. I am saying goodbye not just to a colleague, but also to a friend and my greatest source of inspiration. Farewell.
91. As we bid farewell here’s wishing that memories of yesterday’s stay with you, forever.
92. On the outside, I may be smiling while I wish you farewell. But on the inside, I am desperately praying that you will quit your new job and come back to work with us again. Farewell.
93. May this goodbye only be momentary. Hope to meet you again. May the coming days make you a better person personally and professionally.
94. I never knew that saying just one word could make me feel so blue until I said GOODBYE to a special friend like you.
95. Wishing you all the success for your upcoming future. Goodbye and good luck.
96. If you dare to say goodbye life will always give you a new hello.
97. You decided to move to greener pastures, but your departure will leave our grounds barren and dry. Farewell.
98. You were the best colleague that I have ever worked with. I wish you all the best for your future. Farewell!
99. We wish this farewell is temporary and takes you a step closer to a new beginning.
10. Thank you for always spreading your positive energy among us, thank you for all the good memories that we shared together. Please keep in touch!
We hope that you like our work on farewell messages to colleagues. You can appreciate our work by sharing these messages by using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and obviously WhatsApp. Also, tell us your views in the comment section below.