Falling in love is not a crime. If you love someone so every time you wish to spend your time with him/her. You send different love quotes to him/her and show your love. You would like to express your feeling through words. So now we are giving you here best falling in love quotes which are very beautiful. This is the right place for you if you are finding falling in love quotes. Read below our best collection of falling in love quotes. Falling in love statuses are everywhere but it’s difficult to get the top falling in love messages. So we have done all efforts for you to collect cute falling in love sayings.
Falling in Love Quotes
1. Hold her tight, kiss her harder, love her more each day.
2. True love is when someone accepts your past, supports your presents, and encourages your future.
3. Waking up with unread texts that make you smile.
4. Some say there’s always a right time for everything, and maybe this isn’t our right time yet.
5. Single and in a relationship are just titles. Your heart determines your true relationship status.
6. Telling someone how you feel is honestly the hardest thing ever.
7. Just because we’re not close anymore doesn’t mean I don’t care about you.
8. The best relationship is when you can act like lovers and best friends at the same time.
9. My heart yearns for yours, every minute of the day. Just in case you wondered.
10. Seven days without love makes one weak.
11. Falling in love is not an extension of one’s limits or boundaries; it is a partial and temporary collapse of them.
12. A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.
13. Falling in love is so hard on the knees.
14. There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved. It is God’s finger on man’s shoulder.
15. Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.
Falling in Love Quotes for Him and Her
16. Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river.
17. Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
18. Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
19. I can take you in my arms and never let go.
20. You see things in me nobody else can see. My heart has made it clear. You are it for me.
21. It took a while for me to see how special you are to me, but you are my heart.
22. To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god.
23. Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.
24. Love is like quicksand: The deeper you fall in it the harder it is to get out.
25. You’ve stirred emotions I’ve never experienced before – never. Not until you.
26. What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
27. To be in love is the great blessing of God Almighty.
28. A love song is just a caress set to music.
29. Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart, or burn down your house, you can never tell.
30. Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.
31. Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense.
32. Never frown when you are sad, you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
33. If it’s truly love, falling into it is not reversible, only temporarily suspended.
34. Positives in my life: The sun shining; the bird’s chirping; you’re an incredible smile; you.
35. I can’t help but fall in love with someone as terrific as you.
36. Love in the Mistflower reminds us that God’s love is always in our midst.
37. Love is a second life; it grows into the soul, warms every vein, and beats in every pulse.
38. Love is like violin d music may stop now and then but d strings remain forever.
39. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
40. Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
41. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.
42. Don’t you be so nice to me; I fall in love so easily.
43. No one ever fell in love gracefully.
44. I think falling in love is always a surprise, right?
45. Can I go where you go?/Can we always be this close forever and ever?
46. Falling In love was never in my plan. Until one day I just realized that I love this person too much.
47. Love is like a hole; once you fall in, it’s hard to get out.
48. The bottom line is that we never fall for the person we’re supposed to.
49. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
50. You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast.
51. The higher you build walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down.
52. If you’re afraid of getting hurt and feeling severe pain, then avoid falling in love.
53. I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
54. I’ve fallen in love. I’m an ordinary woman. I didn’t think such violent things could happen to ordinary people.
55. Sometimes the person you fall for isn’t ready to catch you.
56.Each day my love grows deeper, deeper than I never thought before.
57. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home, only to no home I’d ever known.