91. The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for 30 years she served nothing but The most indispensable ingredient of all good home cooking: love for those you are cooking for.
92. I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it..!!
93. There’s nothing more romantic than Italian food.
94. I don’t cook on days that end in Y..!!
95. Sandwiches are wonderful. You don’t need a spoon or a plate! – Paul Lynde
96. Good food is all the sweeter when shared with good friends.
97. Kitchens are made for bringing families together.
98. Marry the one who gives you the same feeling you get when you see food coming at a restaurant.
99. my cooking and not fear ruining my dinner.
100. The speed at which I can prepare food during a commercial break is amazing..!!